Colibri: a secured solution with confidential data
The Colibri security strategy is divided into three parts:
- Data exchange security
- Colibri internal security (authentication and authorizations)
- Microsoft Azure infrastructure security
Security for data exchange: HTTPS connection
- Colibri is secured with an HTTPS connection, thus protecting the interactions between your I.T. system and the platform, as well as user connections
- Our HTTPS flow is encrypted and secured by a certificate delivered by GeoTrust Global
Authentication and certifications:
- Accreditations and rights are managed by profile and defined by perimeters
- Passwords are stored and hashed
- Information concerning platform access is encrypted
Microsoft Azure Cloud Security:
- Microsoft is certified ISO 27001 with Azure: an international norm of reference for information technology management systems.
- The Azure Cloud is a strategic point of reference for Microsoft. The engagement level is high and the security strategy is available on the Azure site.